Thursday, April 05, 2007

Snow on the Pumpkin


When I went out to the car this morning, I found it with a little fresh snow and ice on it.



Hubby opened up the pond this weekend, and the goldfish that we started in there as 10 cent feeders are now as big as bass! Fat and sassy this year, even coming off their long fast.



The scattered flakes were still floating down as I drove to work.

UPDATE: Holy Moley, it's almost 4 pm, and it's snowing again!! Big thick flakes, falling faster and faster. So far, no sticking. Whew.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't get a lot of snow. Our last one was plenty, but didn't stay long. Thank goodness. If only the freezing would stop, now. Brrr! The trees, reflecting in the water, looks so cool!

11:23 PM, April 07, 2007  
Blogger SB Gypsy said...

Gosh, I can't wait for warmer weather.

6:59 AM, April 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */