Wednesday, April 04, 2007

"I do fully understand the anguish people go through about this war," Bush said about adviser Matthew Dowd, who has deserted him. "It's not just Matthew. There's a lot of our citizens who are concerned about this war. But I also hope that people will take a sober look at the consequences of failure in Iraq. My main job is to protect the people, and I firmly believe that if we were to leave before the job is done, the enemy would follow us here."

Sir, I sincerely wish you had thought about that BEFORE you bullied your way in there, over the objections and against the advice of your betters.

And, if your "main job is to protect the people" then instead of sitting on your thumbs there in the White House, maybe you could look into the many and varied ways our nation is now vulnerable, and do something constructive about that.

[Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot. It's Bushco I'm talking to.]

Cancel that last - please continue sitting on your thumbs, sir.

(we don't need any more messes!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */