Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Overload Indeed


We went to the annual flower and garden show the weekend before last. Nice break from the cold weather, as it was in the 50's and alot of the ice melted. We went to a seminar on how to grow Lady Slippers - the North American Orchid. I was gifted three of these pink recluses two years ago, and they said the plants will probably dwindle and die, as they really do not like to be transplanted. We'll have to see if they come up this spring. They showed slides of some very beautiful northern orchids, and I'll have to get some of those when it gets warmer. Can't wait!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lovely, especially for this time of year.

9:10 PM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger SB Gypsy said...

Gosh, you know it, I am so flower hungry. I need to get my fingers in some warm soil.

1:31 PM, March 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */