Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Winter takes another swipe


We had snow on Monday, and then it drizzled down all night and all day on Tuesday. It made my ride to work on Tuesday a winter wonderland.



I thought to move these two pics away from each other, but then it almost could be one continuous grand view...



A well dressed rock wall..


...and of course, my favorite barn.




This hill was particularly scary, with the snow on it. If it's icy I go another way.




The lake, with the sunrise tinting it.





They say March is the snowiest month, and I've only had one snow day this year - bring it on!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! Snow has such beauty, but is so cold and dangerous...

2:18 PM, March 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */