Monday, March 05, 2007

Open Letter

Dear Rep Courtney, and Senator Dodd,

I am concerned by the more powerful members' of the Democratic Party stand on impeachment.

If we do not impeach, we can expect the same behavior Bush and Cheney have engaged in, and worse, from future administrations.

I personally am convinced that the reason Bush and Cheney's cabal have dared to do so much against our nation's security and best interests is that Nixon and his cronies got away with their transgressions. The only way to nip this illegal and imoral behavior in the bud is to use the full power of the law to stop them. If this is not done, and done immediately if not sooner, we will only have worse transgressions in future.

The republic: can we keep it? Will you do your sworn duty to uphold and defend it?

I certainly hope so.

sincerely
SBGypsy

2 Comments:

Blogger robin andrea said...

Great letter, susan. I'm so glad you take the time to do this. It's important to let our elected representatives know that this administration has acted unlawfully and must be held accountable. I may write my dumb-ass senators today.

10:23 AM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger TFLS said...

From your lips to gods ears, my dear! And I write to my representatives too. All I ever get are ‘pat me on the head and ignore me’ form letters. *sigh* I hope yours gets a better response.

1:43 AM, March 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */