Friday, March 02, 2007

Getting warm(er) and wet



It's raining today like Thor's hammer coming down. This is a shot of the boss's parking spot. *Heh heh*
Must be at least 2" of water.


This I hopped out of the car on the way home last night to get. Though these deer were at the opposite end of this field, and I could hardly see them even with a hefty 12x zoom (optical), they sussed me out and started moving away even as I was snapping frantically and trying to get them all in the frame.

*click on the pic for a full size view

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you! When I see deer, I usually don't have the camera available. Then, when I do, it's too dark, or they see me first and all I can get is a blur. That's a great photo.

2:09 PM, March 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */