Sunday, November 19, 2006

Psycho Test

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has got it right - including me.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a man she didn't know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy, that she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and couldn't find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

(Give this some thought before you answer).



SCROLL DOWN.

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/






Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly good for you.

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my email list - unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.

Heh heh ;)

13 Comments:

Blogger robin andrea said...

That answer never occurred to me. I guess I'm not a psycho. Whew.

11:14 AM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger andi said...

why thank you very much sb, for the first official creep-out of the week.

i'd sure like to hope there won't be more, but my stepmother likes to put innards in stuffing, so i think it's only a matter of time.

how's that troubling nervous system of yours holding up? (coming from me, that's a laugh.)

12:14 PM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger SB Gypsy said...

Hey Robin Andrea,

I spent about 5 min trying to figure out why she might have killed her sister, but didn't come up with that one!! Thank Goodness

Hey Andi,

The sciatica is slowly healing, don't have much pain anymore, but my calf is numb on that side. I start Physical Therapy on Wednesday this week. Hopefully, that will go quickly, and I'll be back to normal in no time! (and this time, I'm going to have to get an exercise regime going too)

2:26 PM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger Woodstock said...

Hum...and here I was thinking she had cathartic funeral sex with the guy, found out she was pregnant and had an abortion when it turned out the guy was her long lost brother. I guess "a few days" is too short a time frame for that, huh?

OK, so I'm not a serial killer but I am a little twisted in a "Chinatown" sort of way ;)

4:09 PM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger SB Gypsy said...

Hey, Woodstock -

That just shows you have a great imagination!

4:41 PM, November 20, 2006  
Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Well, I guess I'd better not tell you what I guessed, but I will tell you, I would get angry if you deleted me from your e-mail list!;)

No, I didn't guess the right answer! I was astonished at the correct answer, though.

11:07 PM, November 21, 2006  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

I was clueless. But that's not an unusual state for me. :)

5:35 PM, November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess was her sister was her twin who also met the guy, who later hooked up with her instead of the first sister, thinking one's as good as the other. Hope that gets me off the psycho list!

2:39 PM, November 29, 2006  
Blogger JerseyCynic said...

I just figured that the day after she met the guy, she found out that her sister was seeing him also and she had to get rid of her.
(I'm just the jealous type and not physho? I wonder...)

3:08 PM, November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sb_gypsy,
That even confused the voices in my head! They didn't know what to do so they went on vacation til after the holidays!

4:52 PM, November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a clue, guess I'm normal.

12:12 PM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger TFLS said...

Not a clue. Not a single clue. And I took time to think about it, too. It just seemed completely illogical. Here I am trying to come up with some connection between that guy and her sister - and all I keep drawing are blanks. Good question, though. Not a bad way to decide if you ever want a second date with some guy you just met!

6:03 PM, December 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's because she wanted to see the guy again.
turtle and lunafemme

2:56 PM, May 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */