Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Apologies




So sorry, good friends and dear readers, I've been down and out with Sciatica. Pinched nerve. For a week. Complete bed rest. Lots of pain, nagging boredom. I finished the last Harry Potter book, watched all the programs my dvr had recorded. My primary care physician refused to give me anything for pain. I went to the emergency! Yup, time to find a new primary care physician!

Aargh! I'll be back online this coming weekend...





Hey, it's Election day: VOTE!
(early and often...heh heh)

5 Comments:

Blogger robin andrea said...

I've been wondering where you've been. So sorry to hear about your sciatica. What kind of doctor doesn't prescribe pain medication for that kind of pain? I'm glad you switched primary care physicians, and glad that you are soon back to blogging and being well.

Happy Election day.

11:10 AM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Liz Blondsense said...

I just came over here to check in on you. I hope you will feel better real soon.

Go Dems!

11:19 PM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger andi said...

been checking up every day. MEDS, STAT!

8:07 AM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger SB Gypsy said...

Thank you all for the good wishes!

I'm at work part time, not good for me, but the job requires my efforts. I'm bearing up, and hopefully will be back in the swing very soon.

12:43 PM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger TFLS said...

Oh sweetie - I am so sorry. I was wondering where you'd got off to. I was hoping you were spending happy time with family. Have your doctor's finally given you some meds to help with the pain? Poor dear. Healing thoughts are winging your way. Feel better soon!

3:51 PM, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */