Friday, October 06, 2006

The Renaissance Faire's Bazar, Part I

One of the first stalls that drew me in was this merchant selling blown glassware. The late morning sun still held the clear white light that made these vessels glow.












My pic does not do this tall vase justice! To contact The Lady of Vessels at ewl studios, email ewlstudios@wetzero.com

Right next to the glass stall, there was a merchant selling beautiful renaissance styled clothing. This wedding dress looks like it's ready to go.


They had a wedding the weekend we were there, and they were allowing the interested a peek at the wedding tent before the festivities. Sumptuous is my word.


...and of course there were the Dragons! The merchant who displayed these guys is here, with just about everything Celtic or mystical, but ?....no dragons....?


And my favorite, the amber collection. I'm wearing the earrings in the top right corner...

6 Comments:

Blogger TFLS said...

How many different ways can I say, "I want, I want, I want, I want"! Gimme a couple of those, a handful of these and every single one of the necklaces please. Don't bother to wrap anything. I'll be using them promptly!

11:35 PM, October 08, 2006  
Blogger robin andrea said...

The glassware at the top of the post is quite beautiful. I love the jewelry. How cool that you went to the Renaissance Faire.

9:25 PM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Crabbi said...

Ooh, pretty! I want some amber earrings.

Your photos are gorgeous, Gypsy.

11:24 PM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger andi said...

please excuse me while i wipe the drool off my keyboard.

8:27 AM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger DivaJood said...

Oh, SHINY! I want the amber, I NEED the amber.

12:15 PM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Wonderful items shown in your pictures. Those goblets are beautiful. It looks like you had a fine time!

1:51 AM, October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */