Monday, March 06, 2006

Dragon Blogging

I took the weekend off. I needed a break, so I rewired all my audio/visual components, and Hubby helped me label all the wires - he has these nifty little stickum numbers. Hey, I have them all working nicely together now, I want to keep it that way! Got rid of the VHS, the cable splitter, and the a/b switch, added a DVD player. All the components run thru my Tuner/amp, for the best sound. I also ran an audio wire from my computer to the tuner/amp in my room, and got rid of the big CD player. Now I can play any of my music, and no clunking cd changer. Whew.

4 Comments:

Blogger andi said...

COOOOOOL.

on the other end of the spectrum, i put the main TV remote in a "clever" location and now i can't find it. so we have one remote to turn the TV on and another to change the channels.

certainly not the most elegant system in the world. that'll teach me to be clever. ;)

2:56 PM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Wow, good for you. The wiring is about as mystical to me as the beautiful dragon drawing.

Andi, good luck with that. LOL sounds like something I would do. Too bad tv's don't come with that little finder button like cordless phones do.

3:49 PM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger SB Gypsy said...

Ohhh, man - remotes! ;) I now have only four remotes next to my bed. God help me if I loose one... I have the tv remote for on/off, the cable remote for the channels, the tuner remote for the vol. Then there's the tvio remote. My son tells me I must get a wireless keyboard so I can access my pc on the tv. I'll have to think about that one.

8:31 PM, March 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right. I completely understood all that.

*nods blankly*

10:59 PM, March 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */