Monday, July 23, 2007

Two Fer


Dear Senator Reid,

I am a voter. I have voted in every election since 1970. I remember Dick Nixon well, since I lived in DC at the time. The two that are in our White House now are much worse than Nixon, and I think that it is imperative for our republic that you:

IMPEACH BUSH/CHENEY NOW.

Sorry for shouting, but I have had all the lies I can stomach, I'm mad as hell, and I'm not taking it any more!

Mr Bush should be impeached for gross incompetence and felonious behavior.

Dick Cheney should be dragged in chains before the world court for crimes against humanity. (the Iraq War)

Impeach them both, or our republic is lost. The venal and self serving laws that this administration demanded from a compliant republican congress are dangerous to our freedom and liberty, and the freedom and liberty of honest and innocent people everywhere on the planet.

It's time to sting like a bee, and keep stinging them where it hurts until they collapse into the real world. The place where the rest of us live and breathe and have beautiful children who should not ever witness the meatgrinder that this administration has loosed upon the world.

Bush and Cheney must stand and answer to Lady Justice, or they will have the world in chains.

Thank you for your steadfast courage, in standing up to them.

SB Gypsy


...and I believe that fulfills the Meme, too. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */