Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Misty Morning

First, the birdies:



These little Robin chicks are rooming at my son's house, just for the next few weeks.



I don't know what this guy is called, but he was hopping all over the dirt road in front of me.



Maybe he has a nest in here... As I walked over to take this pic, another one flew out of the bushes



I will be hosting the Good Planets are Hard to Find this weekend, please send your pics to SBGypsy at hotmail dot com.



*as always, click on the pic to open a larger view

2 Comments:

Blogger robin andrea said...

I love seeing nest pics. Always so cute. I don't know what that bird is either, but it's a pretty one. Nice pics.

I'm going to post about Good Planets tomorrow.

1:18 PM, May 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dapper little bird is a catbird.

8:23 AM, May 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */