Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Cat Blogging



Our sweet kitty. She's 8 years old, and has only a few teeth, but I think she was a pampered kitty because she's very lovey-dovey. She cuddles up with us every night while we watch Rachel Maddow, and purrs like a real motorhead.

I saw several absolutely gorgeous adolescent kitties, as well as scads of adorable kittens, at the rescue house. I wanted to take them all home... but I kept reviewing the list I gave to the rescue people: an older lap cat who is not especially active who loves people and wants to be petted... and we took Yeowser home. The cat rescue lady said she was so glad this kitty got a good family, she was worried no one would choose her since she's older.

So, she's middle aged... it's a great fit, 'cause so are we!

first day home, Hubby says: This is your cat, and you have to take care of it, 'cause I don't particularly like cats...

second day Hubby says: This is OUR cat, and she likes us both...

third day Hubby says: What would you do if I said this is MY cat?

I say: I'd just go right back to the cat rescue house and pick another one for me!

Hubby says: Yep, this is OUR cat!

2 Comments:

Blogger robin andrea said...

She's a beauty, and sounds like a perfect fit for your family. I'm glad she found such a good home. Sweet.

3:50 PM, June 22, 2009  
Anonymous Lab Kat said...

I know, I know... I never call, I never write.

*huggles to the new kitty*

She's beautiful.

10:30 PM, June 22, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */