Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Day at the Shore


I was looking for a good place to get photos of birds in flight, and our trip to the shore this weekend was the perfect chance! We stopped at our favorite seafood restaurant, situated on a finger of Long Island Sound right off a marina. The restaurant has a dock so that seafarers can tie up and eat.


A seagull fixes me with his gimlet stare.



I love to feed the birds when I eat there, but alas, my dinner didn't contain anything suitable(hard to throw pasta! ha :), so the ducks and gulls had to wait for someone else.

2 Comments:

Blogger robin andrea said...

Looks like you had a lovely day at the shore. Nice pics of those sea birds.

9:59 AM, June 13, 2007  
Blogger sumo said...

Good that you got some peace time in there.

1:58 PM, June 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */