Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Our Walk in the Park

When I got home the other day I was soaked and cold to the bone, so I hurried up and changed into warm sweats and blow-dried my hair. Then I went to find the Hubby.

Down in his workshop, where else would he be? "Want to go for a walk in the park?" he lifted an eyebrow.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm just all warm and dry."

He looked so disappointed that I relented: "OK, let's go, but this time I'm wearin' my raincoat!"



He even brought his umbrella, and held it over me while I snapped pictures.

..........The path not taken...

This streamlet was overflowing it's banks.

Click on the pics for a larger size.
I loved the sight of dogwood blossoms seeming to float next to that huge black tree.

2 Comments:

Blogger oldwhitelady said...

What a nice walk. The photos are beautiful. I love seeing nature during rain.

10:22 PM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger TFLS said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I like walking in the rain as well. That stream certainly spread itself out. You live in a beautiful corner of the earth, my dear.

12:54 AM, May 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */