Sunday, May 21, 2006

Open letter to Senator Lieberman

Dear Mr Lieberman,

You asked after the recent convention in Hartford, "If they[the delegates] want to send me a message, why don't they just email me?"

Well, here I am again emailing you for the umpteenth time, and I'm here to tell you it's not your "principled stand" on Iraq. The fact that you stand up for murdering Iraqi civilians in an illegal war and call it "principled" is beyond the scope of this letter.

The reasons that I oppose you in your attempt to be reelected a senator that represents me are many and varied, but there is one overarching theme:

Your disgusting and consistent support of all the worst excesses of the Bush administration, to the detriment of your constituents. Your open and vocal support of Bushco's policies even and especially when they are directly opposed to the Democratic party's views and aims.

Go be a republican, won't you? ...oh yeah, that's right - they don't want you!

Thank you once again,

SBGypsy

UPDATE:

I've been trying to send that email all afternoon, and it's not going thru. I wonder if his servers are being inundated?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got it right, Gypsy!

8:40 PM, May 25, 2006  
Blogger Michael Bains said...

Well said! I hope it went, cuz at least his staffers should have to read it.

Nice blog SBG.

6:02 PM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger SB Gypsy said...

Really!

It went, but I got another form letter in reply. I don't think even his staffers read them. It's part of the reason why I'm voting for Lamont.

8:22 AM, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */