Tuesday, April 04, 2006

DeLay DeLay DeLay


Rove said Democrats are attacking DeLay because they have no ideas of their own.

"I think they're just desperate," he said. "They're not offering ideas in the debate, they're not being constructive, and so some of their members are taking potshots at Tom DeLay."


Remember, Rove always accuses the Dems of whatever he's doing or feeling.

Ha Ha Ha, it don't look too good for them...

...and in other news, Crooks and Liars has the video of Finegold taking on Faux News' Chris Wallace, and wiping the floor with him. So, how long have regular news talking heads been interrupting and talking over their guests?? (I'm so out of that loop...)

3 Comments:

Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Of course, the Dems are the bad people. Rove is such a sh**head!
Do you think the Repubs are running scared? I'm beginning to get a just a teeny bit hopeful.

10:35 PM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger TFLS said...

I was watching 'Walk The Line' - being stuck in bed and unable to move much. Don't you think 'Ring of Fire' suits Delay's situation? At the very least I'd like to see him dodging one!

1:15 AM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger SB Gypsy said...

Hey OWL, I've been getting more and more hopeful myself, as I watch the Repubs melt down.

Hey FLS, Glad to see you up and around! Ring of fire! I like how that sounds. I heard a rumor that he's going to be a preacher now. How anyone could listen to, nevermind follow someone of his caliber... BB gun.

6:02 AM, April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */