| || |
| || || You may not know that many non-living things have a gender. For example:|
1) Ziploc Bags -- They are Male: they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.
2) Copiers -- They are Female: once turned off, it takes a while to warm them up again. It's an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are pushed.
3) Tire -- Male: it goes bald and it's often over-inflated.
4) Hot Air Balloon -- Male: to get it to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under it, and of course, there's the hot air part.
5) Sponges -- Female: they're soft, squeezable, retain water, and soak up everything in their path.
6) Web Page -- Female: it's always getting hit on.
7) Subway -- Male: it uses the same old lines to pick up people.
8) Hourglass -- Female: over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.
9) Hammer -- Male: it hasn't changed much over the last 5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.
10) Remote Control -- Female...... Ha! You thought it'd be male! But consider this -- it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying.