Sunday, December 06, 2009

Snow in CT


Yowser in the house today. I spent all day yesterday (well, all the time I wasn't getting my beauty sleep that is) watching big gobs of snow fall outta the sky, only to melt as soon as they hit ground. By the time it finally stuck, there just wasn't much left to fall. This morning, while I was getting the all important after-brunch nap in, my roomie went around and shot pics. She even let me out on the deck to watch the little birds flitter and chase around. That sure gets old fast - it's COLD on the tootsies out there! Below are some of the pics she took, as always- click the pic for a full size view. Enjoy.









1 Comments:

Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Yowser, you are beautiful. Parker Dmitri thinks you could be kin to her. Your roomie sure took some great pictures!

8:07 PM, January 01, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */