Monday, September 14, 2009

Tale of Two Vids

I'm not a debtor(I pay my credit card bills off every month), but considering how my two credit card companies have in the last few months announced that not only will my rates be raised for no apparent reason to over 25%, but there will be several new fees, and my due dates will be whatever date the computer happens to decide from month to month that they will be....



I'm going to cancel my two cards before they put a crimp in my ability to pay my bills.

Goodbye Chase, Goodbye Discover, nice to have known ya!




In another venue,

BEES!


I've been trying for weeks to snap a pic that shows the plethora of wild bees that are going gaga over my tiny star alliums, but nothing shows unless the pic's moving... You can really start to see the bees at around 30 seconds.

1 Comments:

Blogger robin andrea said...

Wonderful bee video. That's quite a variety of bees you have there.

We watched the credit card co. video the other day and appreciated her chutzpah. Yay.

11:37 PM, September 16, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */