Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Aack!

So, there I was this morning, driving to work as the sun was rising - fantastic gold limning the corn in the fields, a light fog surrounding a farmhouse like a snuggly blanket... I stopped the car, slammed on the caution lights, and started snapping away! Ooooo I must be getting some great pics, I thought, and then looked down at the camera.

"NO CARD" it said.

"DANG" I said.

I searched desperately in my camera bag - I know I have two or three of those little buggers around - but no dice.

So - here's some from the archives, inspired by my screensaver(which does a slideshow). Enjoy.








as always, click to embiggen


*and a happy birthday callout to my friend Meg, in Oregon!

2 Comments:

Blogger oldwhitelady said...

I hate when that happens! only in my case, it says, "change batteries". Where was the card? I hope you found it!

10:25 PM, September 11, 2008  
Blogger SB Gypsy said...

It was at home in my computer, with the rest of them. ;)

1:36 PM, September 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */