Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Quote of the day

A couple weeks ago, Sara Palin said on the notion of being VP: "I can't decide whether or not I'm ready for the job until someone tells me exactly what it is a VP does. I don't really know; at least I hope I can help advance my state and put Alaska ahead of everything else."
When asked about the Iraq war a mere 2 months ago. She said, "I haven't really thought anything about the Iraq War; actually I know nothing; I Haven't really followed it..."



She thinks the founding fathers penned the Pledge - complete with the "Under God" clause!

Good god, I surely hope McSame/Palin goes down in flames - and soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mauigirl said...

The Dems have to get this stuff out there so people will realize - it's not just about her lack of experience, it's her lack of understanding and judgement that are at stake.

3:45 PM, September 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */