Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We're Refiniishing my Computer Room...


...and I've been having a hard time posting the last few weeks. I originally thought that we could take everything out, paint the room, and return all the stuff to it's rightful place in one weekend.


Silly me!


Somehow all of a sudden we're stripping and replacing all the woodwork, steel-wool-ing the whole oak floor to remove the stains...


we're building shelves in the closet to hold my computer and all the peripherals as well as all my sewing stuff... The upside is that when we're finished, we won't have to touch that room again. Until then, I have a camera with a full card that I can't upload, and the hummingbirds have arrived. I'm determined this year to get some usable pics.

3 Comments:

Blogger robin andrea said...

Sounds like a lot of work, but the results will be so worth it. Your spring flowers are beautiful.

9:38 AM, May 15, 2008  
Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Beautiful! I always love the violets in the spring. I have gobs that come up in my yard. Unfortunately, when mowing time comes, some get mowed over.

6:47 PM, May 18, 2008  
Blogger SB Gypsy said...

Hey Robin Andrea,

I can't wait until we get the whole house finished. I spent my childhood in houses that my parents were continually refurbishing, so it seems normal to me to be living in a construction area. It totally stresses out my hubby tho.

Hey OWL, ours get mowed too, and the ones in the flower beds get weeded out each year, but they still come back every spring. I've always loved violets and lilies of the valley, they're so sweet.

10:35 AM, May 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */