Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My Bloggiversary!

I realized this morning that it's my bloggiversary week(FIVE [ack! I cannot add ] THREE years!), and that I haven't been posting pictures as often as usual (gosh, late winter and early spring is ugly). So, without further ado - here's a few to whet your appetite.


A beautiful spot I discovered on the annual Walk Against Hunger this weekend.


The dreck floating on the water is tree pollen.




Ducks enjoying our swamp.



* Happy Spring Everybody! *

9 Comments:

Blogger That guy said...

Happy Bloggiversary!

11:38 AM, May 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Day! Your blog is always a nice place to stop during my week. Thanks for providing it!

12:32 PM, May 07, 2008  
Blogger jeanne marie said...

Feliz aniversario. Se puede continuar durante muchos años más.

2:40 PM, May 07, 2008  
Blogger Susannah Anderson said...

Just saw this, a day late. Happy bloggiversary, indeed!

2:21 AM, May 08, 2008  
Blogger Frederick said...

Congrats!

4:03 AM, May 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little late.... but Happy Bloggiversary!

9:28 AM, May 08, 2008  
Blogger robin andrea said...

Happy blogging anniversary. Nice pics here, as always.

9:41 AM, May 08, 2008  
Blogger Mauigirl said...

Happy Bloggiversary to you! And thanks for the lovely spring pictures!

9:24 PM, May 09, 2008  
Blogger oldwhitelady said...

Happy Bloggiversary! I love the duck pictures! I love spring, even if it does rain all the time:)

11:35 PM, May 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */