Thursday, March 20, 2008

ABC news: Open Letter

In Re: your article today on Senator Hillary Clinton's schedule as First Lady

You've GOT to be kidding!

I have never seen a sleazier hit piece in all my years on the face of this earth, and I've been around a long time.

This ridiculous and disgusting panty sniffing does not belong on ABC (nor on CBS, NBC, FOX or cable) especially in reference to a sitting Senator and Presidential Candidate.

I would hope that those responsible would be given a little time off (without pay) to meditate on Respect (in relation to our candidates and in relation to the American People). Perhaps you could assign them an essay on that very subject (or, better yet - make them write on the blackboard 1000 times: I will always be respectful in my writing to Women, Men, minorities, and victims.)

Sincerely,
SB Gypsy

write your own: http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3052660
(feel free to cut and paste any of above)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */