Thursday, November 15, 2007

More pics.. this morning's sunrise

Sunrise action as I drive to work...

and Storm action when I get there.

And, for good measure, here's a link to a verrrry interesting article. Excerpt :

Let me say again so that there is no misunderstanding. I stand here today as a former US Marine saying we are killing women and children in Iraq. This is the true nature of war. War lends itself to atrocities. Don't think you can use an organization designed to kill other human beings for anything humanitarian. That has never been our mission. That was crystal clear from the moment I was forced to bury the crate of humanitarian food given to me in Kuwait.

I was kinda hoping that international grownups would weigh in on our Moron-In-Chief's saber rattling ways...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */