Saturday, September 17, 2005




Your Personality Profile



You are pure, moral, and adaptable.

You tend to blend into your surroundings.

Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.



You believe that you live a virtuous life...

And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.

As a result, people tend to crave your approval.

The World's Shortest Personality Test

When I started reading this, I was surprised at how accurate - then I got to "judge others with a harsh eye - eeuuw! that stinks -and I hope I'm not harsh to anyone! ...and I've never known anyone to crave my approval. Ahh well, please accept my apology if I'm ever harsh to anyone, I really don't mean to be. (unless you're a troll, and stupid to boot! lol)

2 Comments:

Blogger oldwhitelady said...

I think you can disregard one or two that might not mesh with your sense of self:) I've never read you being harsh on anyone that didn't need it;)

11:57 PM, September 17, 2005  
Blogger SB Gypsy said...

Well, thank you, OldWhiteLady, sometimes when I'm writing it can sound harsh when it's not meant to be...

I've learned online how some people resolve that - with a nice gloss of courtesy and decorum. I've taken that lesson to heart, mostly, but sometimes my ass just burns and I hafta rant!!

6:46 AM, September 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */