Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fishy Friday - (just a bit late)

Now that it's cold (wind chill in the single digits..brrr),
our indoor water garden is taking center stage. The pair of
fish we had in here were transferred over the summer,
and we got four little baby shebunkins, hoping for a breeding pair when they get big.

The place is bright enough for plants, but I was having the devil of a time getting usable pics. My son reminded me that I needed a polarizing filter to get under the water, so I hauled mine out.



Nice, but still no baby fish pics... then, the plant lights went off,



The mood lights came on, and the flash popped up.



FISHIES!







2 Comments:

Blogger Missouri Mule said...

Very cool pics, Gypsy!

8:11 PM, December 03, 2008  
Blogger oldwhitelady said...

I SEE FISH! Your pictures are fun, as always:)

6:46 PM, December 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */