Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dear Speaker Pelosi, and Senate Majority Leader Reid,

I am STUNNED that you are including retroactive immunity to lawbreakers that damage citizens and violate their privacy in the new FISA bill. Such betrayal is becoming a daily poison pill. Now all the pending suits will be nollied, and you still do not know the extent of their lawlessness.

This congress is earning their 11% ratings, and should all be ashamed of themselves for failing abysmally to protect and defend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. That doesn't even mention stopping the imoral and illegal war that is ravaging Iraq. I'm beginning to believe that you are all corrupt - bought agents of the corporatocracy.

So, how does it feel to sell your soul, and sell out America?

Sincerely, SB Gypsy

2 Comments:

Blogger TFLS said...

Don't you wish you could fire the whole stinkin' lot?

4:02 PM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger SB Gypsy said...

Absolutely, positively, I am so freekin' mad at the whole lot of them, I'd spit on 'em if I saw them.

I'm reduced to incoherence.

All I can do is cut and paste. It's pitiful.

*shaking head - and fist*

11:13 AM, October 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */