Saturday, January 20, 2007

Aack!

I was just getting home from the hairdresser's, and I walked into hubby's room to check the little have-a-heart trap we set to catch teh mousie who's been nibbling wires and leaving little shits around. It was sprung, but it was empty.

I was beginning to suspect the CIA & FBI & ATF were looking for evidence - or hiding evidence: broken wine glass, little smudgy footprints on my sheets, stuff fallen off of shelves. ;)

I looked up at a little noise, and there was a full sized grey squirrel, hanging out on hubby's bed. He skeedaddeled, and is now in the house somewhere. I've barracaded myself into the only room that I know he can't be in, and I'm waiting for hubby to get home.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' with it!

3 Comments:

Blogger TFLS said...

Oh god, honey! How in hell did the squirrel get in? I'm with you - let hubby deal with it! I HATE shit like that. Last week I found a small snakeskin by the front door - INSIDE THE HOUSE! I don't know whether it became kitty dinner or was an old skin one of the cats brought up from the basement; and believe me - I don't like either implication one damn bit! Maybe your squirrel can come get my snake – whatdya say?

1:19 AM, January 21, 2007  
Blogger Missouri Mule said...

LMAO! Girl, you're crazy! Now I can't get this image of you huddled up in the corner out of my head. But then again, maybe you should have that squirrel checked out. He COULD have a little implant in his brain, ya know? LOL!

2:31 PM, January 21, 2007  
Blogger oldwhitelady said...

That's pretty neat. You should get your camera out and take squirrely pictures. I hope the little creature doesn't make a mess. They sure have a lot of energy. If you opened the door and shooed it toward the door, it would go out. I guess your hubby can do it:)

7:34 PM, January 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/* sjg */ Site Meter /* sjg */